From our warehouse in the Paris region to your mailbox, everything is done to guarantee you a quality delivery service. The bottles are packaged in packaging specially designed to protect them during transport. Each package is prepared and shipped within 24 hours then delivered to your home or to a relay point throughout France and Europe.
Our warehouse is located in Gennevilliers (92) , the bottles are stored, protected from traffic vibrations and at an optimal storage temperature in summer and winter.
At Le Chant des Caves we work with the best packaging, certified by our carriers, to ensure the safe transport of your precious bottles.
Your bottles are packaged in cardboard boxes of 1, 2, 3 or 6 bottles with reinforced crosspieces. The four additional thicknesses of cardboard per bottle provide better protection during transport.
Shipping costs include: the costs of preparing your order, the costs of packaging the products as well as the transport costs.
Delivery in mainland France, Corsica and Monaco:
|Standard Home||Relay point|
Delivery to Belgium, Germany and Spain:
We recommend consolidating all of your items into one order. We cannot combine two orders placed separately, shipping charges will apply to each order.
Tracking your order
- You place an order on the site and receive a confirmation email.
- We prepare your order and our logistics partner packs and ships the package.
- The package is handed over to the carrier and you receive a notification email with the tracking number.
- You are delivered to your home.
- In the event of absence, the package is left at a relay point closest to your home and a delivery notice is left for you.
- You collect your wines and can now leave a review following their tasting.
You can monitor your orders and their status at any time from your Customer Area in the My Orders section.
To obtain more information on our delivery solutions you can contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To benefit from delivery outside mainland France, Corsica and Belgium, please contact us directly:
- 06 77 10 11 57
All our wines
from 6 bottles
on all our wines
from Monday to Friday